Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I talked to the breeder we got Rocky from.She doesnt think Rockys mom is pregnant.We were really hoping to get a pup from his mom and dad  :(

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Thats to bad.  Good luck in your quest for a new Boxer baby.  New Boxer baby vibes to you.....

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you.Well I do have my Capone from Stars mom but we were really wanting a pup from Rockys mom & dad

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that.  :(  I know you were looking forward to getting a pup from Rocky's mom and dad.
You still have Capone to look forward to.  :D  Whichever pup he may be!  :p  It must be so hard to choose, I would probably take them all home if I could!  :wink:

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Oh i am so sorry! that stinks that she isnt going to have a litter. I know you wanted to have a pup from his original mom and dad, but no matter what rocky will be forever in your heart. good luck with your search for the second pup, and be sure to let us know which pup capone will be. I love #10!! love the eye patch :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I am sorry to hear that. I know you really were hoping to get a pup from Rocky's parents....Keep looking, that pup is out there...In the meantime, you have to choose whcih one you want from this other litter! Decisions, decisions... :)

·
Registered
948 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear this.... I'm sending all the most positive vibes that maybe she is pregnant.. If she's definitely not pregnant, are they going to try on the next heat?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope this was the last time they were going to try and breed her

·
Registered
948 Posts
Awe... I'm very sorry...  Hope everything works out though!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts