Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called my mom to let her know that Vegas vet appointment was Friday. My mother said her dogs have an appoitnment

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I am so sorry to hear about Sadie. At least your family showed her love and gave her the kind of life that she deserved. 17 years is a long time, but it is never long enough. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family in this very difficult time.  :cry:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So sorry to hear about Sadie.  My sisters family always has a golden and I know how loving they can be.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am so sorry to hear about Sadie, but respect your mom for the decision to do so. I only say this because a year ago this month I had to make the same decision on our 13 year old fancy fawn Butter. She was in a tremendous amount of pain and started having seizures. She had a hard time even going to the bathroom. We knew it was time, but I had to make the call. I was with her and she crossed the bridge in my arms. It still hurts to think about that day but to know she was out of pain was in itself a relief. She has left her paw print on our heart forever!!!
  My thoughts are with you and your family... I know how hard this is and you are so right to say enjoy each and every day!!!

Ann Redmon
owned by : Jelli, Baron and Chance

·
Registered
508 Posts
Im sorry to hear this. But i think it is best to not suffer and i think that your mother thought about this really hard and i think she made the right decision. Im sure she had lived her life to the fullest because of your family and you guys really showed her the love that she missed out on before. But you guys really love her and thats why she has been here so long. Just think she wont be in pain anymore and she will always be with you and your family.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I am so sorry to hear this, my heart goes out to you and your family. Sadie sounds like a wonderful friend and how lucky she was when you made a home for her...We will all be thinking of her and sending thoughts your way....Run free lovely Sadie, you will be missed....

·
Registered
627 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear this.  She will always be in your hearts.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts