Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i got asked on myspace to be someone's friend.  they had a boxer as a profile pic, so i though "oh cute"

i went to her site and one of the "friends" on the list was a "boxer lovers" site.

WELL it was someone that was showing pics of her litters.  I read that her next litter would be from her white female boxer and "black" male boxer.

i have leaned so much from this site...    seeing that on the profile made me sad    :cry:

·
Registered
882 Posts
Sound to me like people who know absolutely nothing about the breed....you would think that they would somewhat educate themselves before getting into breeding....they must be breeding just to breed or to make money....like you said, very sad...

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Betcha if you kept close eye on when she has puppys she sells them for an outragious price.  Special white/black boxer puppies.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I wanna see her myspace lol, I have myspace and I Wanna watch and see how much she sells her "black" boxers for lol...what an idiot!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh gosh...   i bet she does.   i think i may keep an eye on it just out of curiosity.

·
Registered
882 Posts
DUKE01\";p=\"82361 said:
Betcha if you kept close eye on when she has puppys she sells them for an outragious price.  Special white/black boxer puppies.
yep I can see it now.....I just hate it when people our out to make money instead of bettering the breed, very maddening :x

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i sent a PM to yall with the myspace info.

didn't think i should put it on the forum for all to see.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OH and the female is AKC/CKC registered.  The WHITE female.

·
Registered
359 Posts
LOL, WOW!!!!  Thanks for the link, I am adding her so I can watch this craziness...if you see me under her new friends...feel free to add me :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no problem!  I will keep an eye out for you.  And I think there is a topic on here somewhere about myspaces.  I need to find it and put mine on there so I can add yall!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
guys...some people are not fully educated, it doesn't mean they are stupid or bad people.  try not to be so judgemental...why not try to help educated her?  we all start somewhere

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Could you send me the link please?? I would love to spam her to death with a bit of education on breeding since she  appears to be clueless on it. People like this make my blood boil because I find myself explaining to so many about Brodi and here this jerk is advertising her boxer as "black" and friggin breeding a white ..good lord!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
aquagirl900\";p=\"82400 said:
guys...some people are not fully educated, it doesn't mean they are stupid or bad people.  try not to be so judgemental...why not try to help educated her?  we all start somewhere
She should have educated herself before jumping into something as major as breeding.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts