Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few new ones of Sadie Baby, who is growing like a little weed....

WOO WOO

Daddy's girl

EWWW wtf are these things?!

You're not really gonna make me wear these...

Still her favorite spot...notice the snazzy new Shaka!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
slobound\";p=\"74229 said:
Sadie girl... momma's torturing you and put on ugly reflective booties!!!  :lol:
Ugly but effective... :lol:  :lol: Ohhh that's right, you don't know what ice is like... :lol:

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
what a beautiful brindle baby! I got the same booties for my baby but they're blue! She wasn't too impressed until she realized how much better her feet were
with them!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Alexa, those are great!! The first one of the Woo Woo is soo cute, then Sadie peeking over Rob's shoulder, adorable, but the ones wearing the booties, priceless....Her new Shaka looks lovely on her

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Sadie is beautiful, I can't believe she is 7 mos already.  Love the one with her looking out the window.  Kiah hates the boots but will tolerate them because it gets so cold out.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Still can't get over how fast Sadie is growing! She is just gorgeous Alexa you have done such a great job with her and that collar, wow love it!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
LOL Awhhh she's getting soooo big and beautiful as always!! LOL I love the SECOND PIC!! Odin gives us that look ALL THE TIME!!

She's gorgeous I know you're one proud momma!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Lookin good! :wink:  
Henry has blue boots. :lol:  and HATES them! :lol:

Love the collar and coat!  Where did you get the coat?  We bought one and it is already too small.

·
Registered
99 Posts
She is adorable in her boots!!!  That 1.5" looks great on her; and I love the Olive Pukas on her beautiful brindle coat!

·
Registered
893 Posts
I can't believe how big Sadie has gotten. She is a real beauty. Love the boots.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Haha...Love the reflective boots! Too funny. Sadie does look great, and is really turning into a pretty lady!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts