Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropped her off at 8.  Vet is not using ACE.  There's something about these dogs, I'm normally not the sensitive type but I worry about her.  She's my baby.  Of course I didn't cry, men are only allowed to cry at funerals, hehe!  Just remember her today.  She was angry that she didn't get any food or water.

·
Registered
933 Posts
She's gonna be just fine, Daddy!  She'll be in our thoughts and good vibes sent your way!  Big boxer kisses from Mo and Nikko.  Keep us updated.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
She is gonna be just fine dad and up and running before ya know it.  Sending Sadie tons of speedy healing vibes. Keep us posted  :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Its hard not to worry but she will be fine, Kiah sends kisses too.

·
Registered
521 Posts
awww....Beckham got fixed last weekend and I know it's tough; we always worry!!

She'll be just fine :)  She is so darn cute, by the way!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
We will keep you and Sadie in our thoughts and prayers today.  It's always a worry until the procedure is over.  Sending lots of boxer hugs and kisses to her and you!  Let us know how she does.  We're here with you!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Sending out some positive {{{hope the spay goes well}}} vibes to Sadie. I'm sure she will be just fine, but I know how we worry!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just wanted to thank everybody for there kind words and prayers.  Sadie is awake, I'm sure she's still feelin loopy!  Our vet actually keeps the animals overnight after being fixed so we'll be down there at 8 in the morning to pick our girl up!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I'm glad Sadie is doing well.  I'm sure she will be very happy to see you in the morning! >:D<

·
Registered
317 Posts
We need to get ours fixed too and I hate to think of having to leave her overnight, but it will have to be done.  I'll bet she'll be glad to see you.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sadie is spoiled 24/7.  Both our dogs are.  I kid people and say that they probably eat better than we do.  Not to mention all the toys n treats, walks.  Sometimes I wish I was a dog.  I can't wait to pick her up tomorrow.  It's gonna be a hectic weekend!  I gotta corner a fighter Saturday night, and I got invited to the Titans game this Sunday.  I'm not gonna turn down free tickets to the skybox!  Momma will be in charge some!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Aaahh, glad to hear that Sadie did well...Give her a big hug when you bring her home in the morning....Have fun at the game Sunday..Go Titans!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts