Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gave in and decided to give Sadie a few of her stocking gifts... :p She went absolutely NUTS for the 2 toys I gave her tonight! Can't wait to see how crazy she goes tomorrow when I give her the rest.  :lol:

Here are a couple pics of her enjoying them. Merry Christmas!

Love Sadie

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awwww, look at Sadie with her new toys....Alexa, I love the blankie, that is great and that one that looks like a space ship? Oh those are Angel's favorites...We toss it around outside and she has a blast with it

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Sadie just keeps getting prettier and prettier!  Her blanket is great and I just love looking at her pictures.  Sophie has one of those discs too and she loves it.  Looks like you guys had a great Christmas.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
WOW that blanket is simply gorgeous. Makes me wish Mav was a girl sometimes so i could get him all those pretty things. Im anxious to see how the blanket heather made for us turned out also because the ones ive seen (sadie's, samson's and angel's) have all been sooooooooo beautiful. Makes me want to order a ton if only it was heather's on the side business lol. Im glad she loved her toys and she is beautiful. Wish you lived closer so Mav could have a girlfriend haha.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts