Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are going to pick Sadie up this weekend.  Charlie is gonna have a little sister.  I posted some pics in the gallery.  She's a white boxer.  We excited about the addition, I'll post more pics once she's at home!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Adorable!! Love the speckled nose..

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the compliments.  Charlie is definitely a a pretty boy!  He's still a little crazy when people first arrive though.  We still to fine tune his training!  I'm hoping Sadie will learn the basic commands quicker because she'll have somebody to watch and learn from.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I thought Gunner picked up a lot of stuff from Scout.  Not always the good stuff either.  You will have to watch for that.  Plan on spending individual time with both of them and their training.  That way you are the focal point in their training and they will not get sidetracked with each other.  Good luck and we can't wait to hear all about your adventures!  :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
OMG, she is soo cute! I love that speckled nose of hers...I think it has helped with Angel's training to have Samson there, but it does sometimes prove to be a distraction also...I try to do some training one on one, but it's hard. Once they see the treats neither is going very far from me!

How excited you all must be.. Let us know how it goes when you being the lovely Sadie home tmw...

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This weekend was an adventure.  I was up 3 times a night both Saturday and Sunday night.  The wife got up with Charlie pretty much all the time because she worked later and could sleep longer.  Now we work at the same time basically so I'm doing all the potty duties.  I sleep like a tank so Jess will wake me and I'll take Sadie out.  She is alot more vocal than he was.  She wants to chew which Charlie never really did.  We bought some toys and we'll see if it's just the baby teeth or if I'm gonna have more work cut out on gettin that fixed.  She's alot cuter in person, likes to give kisses, and she's a cuddler.  I'll try to put some pics up in the next week or so.  I mainly post while I'm work!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts