Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IS PLAY!!!!!!!!!! Here are some shots of Sadie and her favorite toy! The one that makes her go NUTS on us and usually playing with this toy turns into major boxer burns all around the house!  :lol: Check out her ears in the second pic!  :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
OK...Diet pepsi just shot through my nose looking at that second pic!! :rofl: Too funny!

I must remember to put drink down before looking at pics!  :oops:

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tootsie\";p=\"32053 said:
OK...Diet pepsi just shot through my nose looking at that second pic!! :rofl: Too funny!

I must remember to put drink down before looking at pics!  :oops:
:rofl:

If you could have only been here to see this play session last night, you would have not been able to drink!!! You can just imagine the speed involved to make her ears go like that! She was flying!! I'm still laughing about it. I LOVE it!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I love the ears flying pictures, it just makes me feel so good somehow.  Maybe it is that they just enjoy life soo much.  Sadie is just a little doll.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I love the pic's the too looks fun too, we've yet to find one that occupies Logan that long, oh I wish he doesn't even like the kong with peanut butter.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
ROTFLOL! That is hilarious!!  What a doll...looks like SO much fun!

:D

Kiahsmom...I think you hit the nail on the head! That is exactly it...they just enjoy life so much!! And it helps us enjoy it more, too!

·
Registered
933 Posts
She looks like she was having a blast.  And she's a real cutie!  I love to watch my babies play.  They are just so funny. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts