1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Oh I can just hear the woo wooing! Sadie looks fantastic!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Lisa, yea, I was thinking the same thing. that second pic, you can see her "tude" and the third one really shows how much she has grown.....Looking good Alexa

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
WOW... thats 15 weeks??... that just gets me more and more excited for dungy to get HUGE  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Sadie is so cute and growing so fast.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Alexa~~~

Ok...Wow!!!!  She is getting so big!  Look at all that attitude too!!!  I can't believe she's only 15 wks!!!  Amazing!!!

Lisa~~~

Have to say I love that siggy pic of Maddie!!  Too cute!!!  Looks like she is a queen on her throan!!!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Oh my gosh, Sadie is growing into such a beautiful girl.  I love her  - well everyone knows that!!!  She is looking so good and how she has grown!!!  More pictures - I love them.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you all for your nice comments! She is getting bigger, she is going through growth spurts so one day she'll look skinny and the next she'll look filled out. LOL

She does look naughty in the pics, because for some reason she wanted to play with the camera like a toy and when she couldn't she started woo wooing and freaking out! LMAO she's too funny. She does have a little 'tude, but she is a little softy at heart.

And Lisa- I love that pic of Maddie too!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts