Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been getting very chilly lately....gotta love those bone chilling Canadian winters! There was no way Sadie could survive without a coat! So we decided to get the kind that are like horses coats, they are apparently the warmest. She isn't making a fashion statement that's for sure, but she'll be warm!!! She doesn't seem to mind wearing it one bit!

Attachments

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
she looks so cute!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
awww...Travis wont let me get one for Maverick...he says men dont wear coats lmao....wait till i get my baby girl, i'll show him. Im glad sadie will be warm this winter.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Donya\";p=\"47553 said:
awww...Travis wont let me get one for Maverick...he says men dont wear coats lmao....wait till i get my baby girl, i'll show him. Im glad sadie will be warm this winter.
:lol:  That's part of the reason we didn't get her a frilly girly one, Rob would have never taken her out in it! haha Plus, like I said, warmth is important because we have some of th coldest weather in N.B!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Alexa, she looks great! Red is her color and who cares how it looks, heck she needs to stay warm....Lol....The old sweatshirts my 2 are wearing are far from being fashionable, but they do the job..Oh and Marq was all for me finding something for them to wear, he knew I wouldn't go with anything frou frou  :) She needs some boots!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts