Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My hubby was working on a friends truck this weekend and Sam walked up with this...ICKY!!!

·
Registered
882 Posts
OOOO gross, Gaby always seems to find those to, sometimes I think she would make a good cadaver searching dog :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Aww...Sam is so proud, showing off his catch!  :lol:

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would much rather deal with this than a oppossum! Our great dane used to wait until they were walking along our fence line and then bang up against the fence to knock them off, always hopeful that they would land on our side of the fence. I think she took out like 5 of them with that method :lol:  - those animals are pretty nasty. Ha ha...this always cracks me up but my ex-husband went out one time to retrieve one to dispose of it...anyway, he goes out with some latex gloves and a garbage sack. I asked him what he was doing and when he told me, I said "uh, how do you know he isn't playing oppossum?"...then he went back for a shovel...ha ha... :lol:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
hahahaha possums are nasty little creatures...boy oh boy !!! they get MAD haha...

look at Sam hes so proud !!! MOM look look what i found whooo hoooo

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know - he is the big hunter and I wonder where my worthless cats were? Not doing their job, that's for sure...  :roll:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I wish Kiah would bring them to me, she ate one.  YUK!!!!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
oh man! good thing he brought it to you and didn't eat it! yuck!

·
Registered
880 Posts
That's hilarious.  Jetta only brings me her toys... Sam is go getter, he took the initiative and got you a present.

How did my snow boot get out here?  Hmmmm

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol at Sam, the big game hunter  :lol: Angel would give anything to get ahold of one of the pesky squirels that harrass her

1 - 14 of 14 Posts