Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how our favorite senior has been doing. I read your thread about Angel, and it sounds like she is much better (great news!), but I've been wondering how Samson has been doing, and how his back legs are? They say no news is good news, any truth to that hopefully?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awwww, Samson says thank you for asking...No more seizures, whew...Good days and bad days with his back leg...Which is what the vet told me to expect...Some days I just want to cry watching him struggle, then there are days when he gives Angel a romp in the yard and I smile :) Just taking it one day at a time

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
[align=center]Awhh... glad to hear he's doing better all around. Hope he gets back to his old self 24/7.

We LOVE you Samson!!

Angel too!!! xoxoxoxo[/align]

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Glad to hear Sid seizure has gone away. I agree Willow, take all the good days you can, and weather the bad days as best you can :D Hugs to both  babies!

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Willow,

Don't know if you have the luxury of using accupuncture on Samson.  I used it on my older boy and he did really well with it.  Just a thought, though not cheap.

Nano

·
Registered
725 Posts
Glad to hear your precious boy isn't having seizers anymore...how sad that must have been to seen! I hate feeling helpless when they get sick...Take all those good days as blessings!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glad to hear Samsom is doing well. All you can do is take it day by day!  :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
[quote="nano\";p=\"81722":eek:dmikf6s]Willow,

Don't know if you have the luxury of using accupuncture on Samson.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Sooo glad to hear that Old man Samson is doing a bit better. I was also wondering about him the other day! Good to hear good news.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
glad to hear that samson is doing well! also glad his little sister didn't get him sick! :roll:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Also, Reiki has been known to help allot as well. Some Reiki masters like myself will do it free in some cases.  You might do a search in your area for Reiki practioners. It is pretty common practice these days in the states and around the world. However, I have mostly worked with Cancer patients but I know many that do animals as well.  Will help pain and other things....

·
Registered
882 Posts
Good to know he's feeling better, they always get us so worried when there sick....hope Angel is feeling better as well :D
Gaby sends them both hugs and slobbery kisses :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So happy to hear is hasn't had anymore seizures and has his good days.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts