Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I don't post a lot of pics of the Old Man, mainly cos all he pretty much does is sleep :lol: But thought I'd share a few of the 2 of them keeping me company in the office last nite....He is getting soo grey and you will note the angle of that right leg, he sleeps like that a lot, it's more comfy for him :)

Just keeping me company while I do my Admin stuff  :)

The old man

Guess the floor was more comfy than the bed :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Even with all the grey, he is such a handsome guy and Angel, she is just beautiful.  Give the Old Man and Angel hugs and kisses from me.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
they are just the cutest!! i think the grey makes Samson look wise and all knowing! angel is just darling!!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
I agree....Samson looks like a wise old man, like everyone's favorite grampa!  Angel...looking as pretty as ever!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Dixie sends XOXO's to her man. LOL!  Got to love those seniors.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
there that handsome man is!! Angel looks lovely as always :D i would have taken the bed myself....but to each his own i guess :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Aww...there's my favorite silver!  :)  Angel seems to be taking her cues from Samson, she better get all the rest she can right now. She's going to need all of her energy for when little Flick comes home. They both look great!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwww look at them !!! in a few weeks youll see flick come flying threw there jumping on Angels head hehehe..

HUGZZZZZZZZZZZ Samson & Angel

·
Registered
236 Posts
He is such a handsome fellow! Even with the gray! Looks like a lovey little teddy bear. Just want to cuddle with him. And Angel is a cutie pie too!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Awww what great pics. Love the grey, gives him a sophisitcated air  :lol: I recognize the leg position all too well, my Nate used to do that. Must take pressure off the hip or something. Angel is beautiful as always. Rest up guys...Flick will be there soon!! :lol:

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Aww they are so cute, I'd love to just curl up on the floor right there with them! And I'm just imagining little Flick pissing them off when they're trying to catch some ZZZ's haha Pssst...Rest while you can Samson and Angel!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts