Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) I have 2 very happy Boxers right now.....They love their new blankies and toys....Thanks soo much, I am really happy and impressed with what you put together

Samson tussling with new toy

Angel with a new squeaky

I love my new blankie  :)

Can I eat it Momma?

·
Registered
427 Posts
I love Samson;;) ... He is so gosh darn cute for bein an old man :p

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Aww so cute! I still haven't received mine.. GD Canadian Postal Service... :x

It's exciting to think though...maybe it'll be tomorrow.... :D

Umm Willow is there room under Sampsons blanky for me to cuddle up?!  :p

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Glad they enjoyed them.  However I do have to say that some of the packages went out without bully sticks.   I had to place and order and waited until the last minute to ship some of the packages.   As of this am - no bullies.  I called the company and they said they were shipped about 1.5 weeks ago.  Low and behold, on my front door (which we dont use) under about a foot of snow - were the pack of bully sticks.

So I have a list of what one went out without bullies, and I will be sending another gift post -xmass for your babies if you did not get them:)  I just could not wait any longer and needed to have the packages out by today to enure xmass delivery!!!  

-----Williow - glad the kids enjoyed their stuff.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Haha!! The picture of Angel trying to eat the blanket!! :lol: That would be Maddie too! Samson looks so comfy under his blankie on his new bed. Too cute!  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Those look so great, can't wait to get mine.  Sampson looks so cute under his new blankie.

Kiah will have so much fun Christmas morning.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="tootsie\";p=\"60148":1delh9s5]Haha!! The picture of Angel trying to eat the blanket!! :lol: That would be Maddie too! Samson looks so comfy under his blankie on his new bed. Too cute!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts