Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Omg, you guys this was the funniest thing...I'm vacuuming this morning and for some reason Angel, who hasn't had any problems with the vacuum til now, decides to start jumping at it, trying to bite it, then starts barking.. So I point my finger at her tell her "no", she looks at me and continues, Samson jumps in, growls at her and runs her off!! She sat back looked at it for a bit, then decided to try again, same results, Samson chased her down the hall, then would not let her anywhere near me or the vacuum, he sat smack in the middle of the hall and would not let her by!!!! I was laughing so hard could hardly finish..But I did, rolled up the cord and since both of them were still entrenched in the hall, I just left the vacuum sitting there....15 minutes later, after Samson finally decided to move, Angel comes slinking out, sniffs the vacuum, then goes to lay down on the couch.....Needless to say Mr Big Brother got some nice hugs from his Momma for doing good...... :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
That is too funny!!!  I would have loved to see that.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:rofl: Ha!Ha! I can just hear Samson now...."Angel, listen to mommy! Go to your room!" What a good boy!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts