Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't laugh you guys...Marq started calling Samson "Sid " yesterday afternoon and I couldn't figure out why..Finally asked him, Sid Seizure  :lol: Anyways, "Sid" is doing well today, we went out for a bit this morning and when we came back he was bouncing around like I haven't seen in a very long time and even jumped up on Marq  8O Leg is much better today as well. We told him not to scare us like that again

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
How about Sidsom or Samsid....either way I like Samson best, and we need to tell Sid Seizure to stay away!  :wink:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
8) sean connery is my vote..hehehe

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I like Samson better also, so happy to hear he has a bounce in his step.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Pretty funny but I'd stick with Samson  :lol: Glad he's doing better, we were pretty worried about all of you. geez I felt like it was one of mine, kept saying to hubby "Do you think they've heard anything yet? Did  you check on Samson???" Kelly dozed on the couch for a bit and the first thing he asked when he woke up was "anything yet???" :D We love the old man, what can I say?

·
Registered
780 Posts
What great news!  The little darlings can sure scare you!  So glad he is doing better!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.