Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't laugh you guys...Marq started calling Samson "Sid " yesterday afternoon and I couldn't figure out why..Finally asked him, Sid Seizure  :lol: Anyways, "Sid" is doing well today, we went out for a bit this morning and when we came back he was bouncing around like I haven't seen in a very long time and even jumped up on Marq  8O Leg is much better today as well. We told him not to scare us like that again

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Sid huh?? :wink: I think samson is better suited forhim :) glad he is doing better willow...he should know not to scare mommy like that!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Sid haha, ya i'd have to say I like Samson better as well...I'm glad to hear he's felling better and all bouncy again! :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
How about Sidsom or Samsid....either way I like Samson best, and we need to tell Sid Seizure to stay away!  :wink:

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
SOOOO glad to hear he is doing better!! Sid Seizure needs to stay away... for sure!! Besides it doesn't suit him like Samson!! lol We all send lots of lovin' his way!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
8) sean connery is my vote..hehehe

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ky_IsisnOnyxsMama\";p=\"78557 said:
8) sean connery is my vote..hehehe

LoL, Ky, I knew you would say that

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I like Samson better also, so happy to hear he has a bounce in his step.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Pretty funny but I'd stick with Samson  :lol: Glad he's doing better, we were pretty worried about all of you. geez I felt like it was one of mine, kept saying to hubby "Do you think they've heard anything yet? Did  you check on Samson???" Kelly dozed on the couch for a bit and the first thing he asked when he woke up was "anything yet???" :D We love the old man, what can I say?

·
Registered
780 Posts
What great news!  The little darlings can sure scare you!  So glad he is doing better!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts