Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had never gotten Samson a kong before cos I truly didn't think he would be interested..Boy was I mistaken    :)

· Registered
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I put Peanut Butter in it with a some of his kibble, I'm also starting to use Sweet Potatoe on the advice of another boxer friend, good for digestion  :)

· Registered
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, here's the latest update on the Kong...Cooked some Sweet Potato and put it in his Kong..Didn't want anything to do with it.  :( ..so now we are going to try a mixture of PB, yogurt & banana, which he loves...Try that Andrea & see if Chloe likes it...

· Registered
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Andrea, yes, just mix equal parts of PB & yogurt & a few slices of banana..I would freeze it over nite really...Samson loves yogurt & obviously PB, so I'm thinking this might work well.

Oh yea, I also got a couple great doggie cookie recipes that are soo simple...

· Registered
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The combo of PB, yogurt & banana was a huge hit...Samson was dragging that Kong all over trying to get one last drop  :) ..Then he started flinging it around, which can be a bit dangerous as those Kongs are pretty solid...I should have had the camera ready, it definitely was a sight.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.