Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my old man loves his car rides. I spoiled him bad about that..When I got him, I took him almost everywhere with me, so he got used to it...Now, if he doesn't get a ride every few days, Marq picks him up and puts him in the truck and just drives around with him for a bit. Is that not spoiled? Sooo, this morning, Samson got his ride, but apparently it wasn't long enuf for him.....

Dad, I'm waiting, I know that wasn't all my ride

I'm still waiting

Oh dad! Anyone?

·
Registered
526 Posts
LOL! thats too funny.. Patch goes with me to take the kids to school and pick them up and sometimes he doesn't want to get out either.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is such a good boy sitting there patiently waiting for his ride.  Did he get another ride? :(

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yea, I forgot to add, he sat in there for almost an hour! Finally realized no more rides for the day, so I owe him one

·
Registered
491 Posts
Poor Samson, his mama's so mean, not giving him rides every day!!  That's what my 2 think, every time I head for the door, they've beat me there.  It's so hard telling them no, their sad little eyes are like "please mommy I'll be good.  I won't bark at that furry little kitten and scare the old lady walking down the street like I did yesterday.  Please please please!!"  I too messed up by letting them go every chance I got, well 3 months ago we purchased a new truck, and momma don't like doggy hair or smell in it.  I'm so mean, I know!!!  lol  We still load them up the first weekend of the month and take them to Weatherford to the fleamarket and Petsmart.  So they're not too abused!!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
hahaha i would have HAD to ride around with him somemore..that is the cutest thing...he s jsut waiting NOT ALL finding it amusing that you are taking pics of him doing it..hahahahaha
priceless !!!..we wufffffffff you Samsonnnnnnnnn :D

·
Registered
942 Posts
Haha, he knows what he wants and he's going to get it whether you like it or not. lol

Milo likes rides so much, he jumps through the passenger side window if it's down...he doesn't even give you a chance to say no and open the door. He's a feen!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Awww Samson, I just don't know how momma can refuse that face.  :D  I definitely think she owes you one!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
that is just the cutest thing, you can tell that he is thinking if he waits long  enough someone just has to come back and give him another ride!

·
Registered
893 Posts
I don't think he wants to ride, I think he wants to drive. The poor guy was tired of waiting for someone to drive him around.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts