Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Re: Samson's early Christmas pressie

I really like samson, willow. Something about him makes me want to give him lots of hugs >:D<.
Cute bed and I bet its really comfy for him.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

He looks so good on his new bed and is loving it.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts

AAHHHH Seniority does have it's priviledges  doesn't it Samson???? Looks like he's really enjoying his present :lol:  Those drfosterandsmith beds are great, really durable and washable. Kick back and relax Samson, enjoy the holidays!!!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts

SummerLuv\";p=\"58775 said:
I really like samson, willow. Something about him makes me want to give him lots of hugs >:D<.
Cute bed and I bet its really comfy for him.
This is exactly how I feel!!  :) He looks like he LOVES his new ortho bed!

·
Registered
977 Posts

He's really enjoying that bed :lol: ! Nice when a present's really appreciated :wink:  I bought V's bed from Ikea almost a year back for 70/80 euros and it's still perfect and he loves it SO much. Nothing like a comfy bed and it keeps 'em off yours :wink: !

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

Merry Christmas Samson! Looks like you love your new bed, and looks real comfy too!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So it looks like I have to order another bed...Samson has totally taken over the bed(and rightly so), but poor Angel feels soo put out that she doesn't have a nice comfy bed, so back to Dr Fosters for another one I went today....Tonite, she somehow managed to sneak in and get the bed and Samson is relegated to the old bed, poor guy  :)

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Ahhh another reason im going to wait on a second one. It really is like buying for twins! and Maverick is like having triplets all on his own at this stage. Old samson looks so happy in his bed. he should sit on angel and get his bed back.

·
Registered
780 Posts
He is such a sweet guy.  Looks like he loves his new bed.  I know we just made two new beds for ours for their "Christmas" gifts and even with both of them laying side by side the still try to BOTH get on one mat, while the other mat sits there empty!  :D

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Awww, he reminds me of my old girl Skylar...I miss her! We were giving her Cosamine and it seemed to help but the cold weather was hard on her that is why I got the memory foam bed for her. It was much easier on her joints. Samson is such a sweetie!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
That's a nice looking bed!  I'm hoping that Charlie and Sadie get there own beds sometime next year.  I hate putting them in there crates at night, but Sadie is still young enough that she might roam or get up in the middle of the night and pee on the floor.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts