Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was taken last year, but it's kind of scary how close my dad looks like Santa when he's all done up.

Usually he goes around the neighborhood and this year he's going to my s-nieces and s-nephews house to give them little gifts. One of my 6 year old nieces already doesn't believe in Santa, so I hope this helps her believe...she too young not to believe. My dad said this is the last year he's doing it until he has a reason...I think that's a hint to my DH and I. :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
S-A-N-T-A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

G

·
0 Posts
my kids just freeked out screaming S.A.N.T.A S.A.N.T.A.!!!!! he loves dogs santa does......is santa comming here?..lol i laughed so hard...we have santa come to the house every year can't wait for this year!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Santa baby, hurry down the chimney tonite  :lol: Wooppsss, I don't have a chimney.....Ok, how about a delivery to the door....Theresa your dad makes an awesome Santa, and he delivers Boxers?  :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
wow..she's changed a lot...she looks...kinda...like...a french bull dog meets a boston terrier...lol

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
CrazieKC\";p=\"56236 said:
This was taken last year, but it's kind of scary how close my dad looks like Santa when he's all done up.

Usually he goes around the neighborhood and this year he's going to my s-nieces and s-nephews house to give them little gifts. One of my 6 year old nieces already doesn't believe in Santa, so I hope this helps her believe...she too young not to believe. My dad said this is the last year he's doing it until he has a reason...I think that's a hint to my DH and I. :lol:
Real beards are the BEST!! My father's been dressing up as Santa Claus since I was about 6 or so... so I found out early... despite their excuses, santa wasn't real. LOL He doesn't do the real beard thing either. I also was his elf for several years and would sometimes have a friend dress up with me. Loads of fun... I remember one year we told a kid elves loved Taco Bell and Big Red! LOL Once I turned 13 I was like... "Okay, dad I'm getting to old for this!" LOL But I loved the fire engine rides! TOO FUN!

This might be my dads last year doing it... he's retiring next year from civil service... but he'll still be out at the base a lot with other activities so I think he'll still be doing it! This is him and my neice.

OMG she knew it was GRAMPA!! Normally he wears glasses too... guess they didn't have them this year! She's five but when she was 3 and my sister took her she said... "You're NOT Santa, you're MY Grampa!" AT THREE!!!!! GOOD GRIEF!!!!

They did a Santa Sitting at Petsmart! I wanted to take Odin SOOOOO BAD! But ran out of time!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts