So there is no inflammation or swelling that I can see, and it's no longer an open wound. There are no discharges coming from the site anymore. It's like it's all dried up and sealed up. It's all black, dry, and leathery. I'm not trying to argue or debate with you, i'm just trying to wrap my ahead around whether the dog is in danger specifically regrading the black area(s) under her skin from the tumor oozing all last week. I called my old vet's office yesterday and they said they could probably see her this afternoon, but the Dr who helped me on the phone the other day won't be back until Monday. Would you take her today to see a different vet in their office? Or wait till Monday when the vet to whom I spoke to returns? I think i've made my decision that I am going to leave my current vet regardless.