Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Re: Saturday afternoon at the River w/Fiona

The "I Loooovvvvveeeee This Stuff" pic was great...Lilly does the same thing at the beach...

Super Cute!!!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts

i just love fiona's expression. she always has such a sweet looking face...i bet she knows it to!! great pics sharon-looks like everyone had some fun :)

·
Registered
70 Posts

Fiona is so gorgeous!
I agree with the facial expressions and the one in the water with daddy i think is my favorite.
Great photography and an wonderful model :) !

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Great pics Sharon...Fiona is such a cutie pie and sure was having a good time playing in the sand...Loved that one with the sand on her face and the one at sunset, gorgous :)

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Thanks everyone...I am partial so I think she is just the best!  We all had a great time! I wish I could have took her off leash at the beach, but it was her first trip and there were so many 4-wheelers and jet ski's going by I was afraid to let her go.....

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

Looks like a great time.  I love the pic with your little girl (who is adorable); Fiona's ears in that picture are so cute and her concentration on the ball.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts

I love all the pictures (because I think Sophie's going to look a lot like Fiona when she grows up), but I think my favorite is playing in the sand.  They do love to get into anything that's messy don't they!!!! She is a doll baby!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Beautiful pictures! Looks like a blast was had by all.  :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts