Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to me my dream boy "Marty"   http://www.lemkoboxers.com/Litter2008weekeleven.html

I am also going to meet up with Jill and meet her new guy Strummer who is brothers with my dream boy Marty.  The weather is looking good for the NE Cluster Show.  I am leaving my dogs at home, and ready to boxer gawk and take TONS of pictures!    Think Jon (Bubbaboy) and Luther are stopping by too - I cannot wait:)

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am going to be a 5 year old kid in a candy store with big pockets - yes CAMERA definately.  My husband is coming too - he likes this show and will most likely keep me from going home with Marty, but normally chats with Mark from Sergio Boxers.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
They are all such beautiful dogs but I can see why you like Marty! Don't forget to take lots of pictures for us to gawk at later!!  :D
The first picture of Rocky reminds me of Ashley from the marking on his nose.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh I would be wanting to stuff that guy in my pocket Heather! He is handsome..Heck they all are :)

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
have fun.. those puppies were freaking adorable!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
have fun heather.. lots of pics please!!! those are some gorgeous boxers!!! absolutely stunning!!!!!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
[quote="DonnersMom\";p=\"126746":auhg54tl]Oh they're all gorgeous but Marty, Strummer and Nadja are something else

·
Registered
397 Posts
woo hoo. I can't wait until Saturday. Gonna be great to see all the beautiful boxers.
See ya there Heather!!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
They're all fantastic! Good luck coming home without a new addition!!!

The pic of the little whitey looking up at the adult brindle is just precious!

Enjoy the show. WooWoo!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
OK, I will take Zita and Marty.  They all are just gorgeous, have a great time (as if you wouldn't :lol:).  Can't wait to see pictures.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts