Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my furgirl turned 3 today!! it has been a birthday party/cake weekend here at my house!! :D Here are some pics of the cake, Savannah and Reese.

the cake

Whats this mom??

Mmmmm...this is good!

my cake mom!!

savannah has her entire piece of cake in her mouth and trying to eat it

What is savannah eating mom?

yummy

Gotta move my cake over here on the floor

Reese licking the carpet once she was done eating her piece

Icing on the face!!

Can you see the icing on her head!?! =))

Where did the yummy cake go??

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Oh wow that was great! do you mind posting the recipe for the cake at some time? yea you can see the icing on her head in that one pic...just great pics all round. hope the day continues to be wonderful!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the cake recipe i got off the boxer belly area. Willow posted it a while back. the only thing i changed is instead of using the oil i used unsweetened applesauce. I never use oil when baking. things turn out fluffier when i use the unsweetened applesauce

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Wow those were great! They looked like they thoroughly enjoyed that cake! I'll have to make it for Sadie when she turns 1. The girls looked like were in heaven! They are looking beautiful, such shiny coats!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Looks like a great cake and they had so much fun eating it.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Dang Andrea, I try to keep track of all the birthdays and I messed up  :( ..Looks like Savannah had a great day and thanks for the tip about the cake, let me know how much applesauce you used and I'll add it in the ingredients ...Love the pics...

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Great pictures!  Looks like the girls had a wonderful time!  Don't you just love how they have to pull the food off the plate/bowl and eat it off the carpet :roll:   Happy "belated" Birthday Savannah!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Looks like Savannah had a great birthday!  :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts