Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a pic or two of the girls with their new toys

Savanna and Reese fighting over the bobo

Savannah was looking for the Chicken(Reese had taken it in the back)

Lily(kitten we found on the side of the road)

Bob(Lily's Brother-who was found with Lily)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Aww those are precious pictures. Looks like someone likes chicken  :lol: . Cute little kitty, if i had one of those in the house Zeus would go crazy and Dante too

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Awww, glad to see the girls playing and having fun! Looks like bobo and chicky were a big hit.  :D
The kitties are adorable....are you keeping them? I'm guessing yes since they have names.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well at first we werent going to keep them, but they grew on us :) i mean what is two more wee animals added to the pack???  :wink:

·
Registered
780 Posts
Wonderful pictures.....ours are always fighting over the same toy too.  Not like there is a whole basket of other things they could have but they both want the same thing!  

The kitties are so cute.  What a great thing to do for them!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
They always fight over the same toy don't they? I came home with 6 new toys from Petsmart and threw them all on the floor, well both Samson & Angel just kinda looked at each other, like they were trying to figure out who was going to go for which toy, then they both made a dive for the same one!!!

Love the chicken picture, that is funny...The picture of Lily in the bowl, now that is priceless...Great pics Andrea

1 - 7 of 7 Posts