Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well savannah has never been a big toy dog, but she started in on this little monkey and the poor thing never had a chance!!

Excuse the red stain-daughter spilled Big Red on the carpet!!

And then some random pics of the girls over the past few days

whats that noise mom??

its my football

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
We had that toy - not good.   It went same way yours did, but left some hangers out the other end if you know what I mean!!!   Kash is not allowed to have stuffed toys unsupervised!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Yea Savannah, get that toy. They look so good Andrea; love Reese in her gurad dog stance.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i laughed so hard the first time a "hanger" came out. scared savannah she was running around the yard draggin her bum trying to get the string that was "attacking" her off :D it was so funny. we have since trashed the toy

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Yeah it was a cute toy, except not when the stings of the skirt are consumed!!  ha ha.

Yep, its love when you have to pull out a hanger, esp when you live on a busy main road with everyone to see!!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
RIP Monkey!

The girls both look great!  :D

·
Registered
362 Posts
I had a girlfriend in highschool that had a cat that absolutely loved to eat ribbons.  Funniest thing to see that cat tear off around the house when he had a 2 foot long "hanger".

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
haha poor monkey, maverick destroyed a toy for the first time the other day too. never heard of hangers before but that sounds hilarious...i bet it isnt funny when people are watching on a main road tho.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
i bet it isnt funny when people are watching on a main road tho.  
Not as funny as some of the outfits I wear in the early am or middle of the night to walk the dogs.  Even braved it with hot rollers in!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Awhhh... great pics! Love the "first kill" mentality. I was surprised when Odin "killed" his first toy... but now it's a REACCURING thing! We can't buy him any and them last him more than a day unless they are the EXTRA SUPER TOUGH ones.

Absolutely love the pics!!!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
OH YEAH and BIG RED!!!

My dad is FINALLY getting new carpet!! I think he wanted to make sure we were all permanently out of the house before he got new carpet! He's BLUE carpet has LOTS OF BIG RED SPOTS (mostly because of my brother).

It's SO A TX DRINK!! We had such a hard time finding it in Oklahoma if we found it at all and here... it's random... some times the stores we go to will have it and sometimes they don't even have a spot for it! BIG RED IS A CLASSIC!!

I love Red Flash too though!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, look at Savannah with her "kill"...She looks so proud of herself Andrea....A very familiar sight around here, Angel had got the toy destruction down to a fine art I think.....They are both looking great, I love how shiney both their coats are

·
Registered
59 Posts
the poor monkey (wearin' a bikini no less!!  lol!!!)   Allie hasn't destroyed any toys yet...its more fun to shred up my undergarmets!!!   ARGH!!!!!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Oh isn't she pretty?!  Nice and dark red and shiney! :D

Henry had a "hanger" once.  He got into the dental floss that my hubby left lying out! 8O

1 - 17 of 17 Posts