Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my boyfriend came home today with two bandana's, one for each of the girls. I got a few pics of them showing off their new accessories.

Reese showing off her new black bandana

Savannah showing off her new blue camo bandana-yes that is reese in the bottom corner trying to get in savannahs pic :)

cute pic i got of reese using her stuffed dog as a pillow for her chin.

My bf and Reese

·
Registered
149 Posts
How cute is that! Now I might have to "cop" that idea and get Debo one! :p

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Those are so cute on them, what a nice present from your bf.  Reese looks so comfy, you just want to snuggle with her.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
That is just too cute!! Its funny because I got home today and my Mom had bought Sadie a bandanna too! And the best part is she doesn't even mind it being on!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Nothing like a very well "accesorized" boxer! Yea to your b/f for getting those girls some clothes to wear Andrea. Makes me realize I have been rather lacking in dressing my 2 every day like I used to...I have a basket full of scarves that my sister sent me, Samson used to get a different one every day..Bad Momma....

Great pics, Savvy & Reese look great with their bandanas & Reese looks soo cute sleeping in her crate with her dog as a pillow...

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Very cute! And, Willow it does appear that Samson and Angel have some bandana competition!  :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts