·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something cool that Xerox is doing

If you go to this web site, www.letssaythanks.com , you can pick out a
thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a
soldier that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it,
but it will go to some member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send
one!!! This is a great site.

Please send a card.

It is FREE and it only takes a second.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
southerngirls\";p=\"55386 said:
WOW! that is awesome...i am sending the link to everyone i can. Thanks for the site
Me too and I just love that they are hand drawn.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
OH im soooo glad you posted that i totally forgot about it..Xerox did that last year too and the response was unreal !!! and the soldiers raved about it !!!

thank you i am sending to everyone i know.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Thank you for posting that. With me being a military pesonnel too, I had to do that. It really brings there spirits up when the recieve a post card from a complete stranger telling them thank you for all that they do. Alot of citizens have completely turned there back against us and soes not realize what we are actually doing. They don't realize that the only reason they are able to speak freely is because of us protecting there freedom. I also want to thank all you for supporting us and sending post cards to them. That was very nice off all of you.

·
Registered
905 Posts
I sent mine and nearly cried reading the comments from the troops who've received cards from others.  I can understand people not supporting the wars for whatever reason, but I genuinely cannot understand people who take their resentment out on the troops on the ground.  They didn't ask to be there, they're just doing their job in a very hostile environment and people, no matter how anti-war they are, should appreciate that.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
we just send a card. those cards are so great. i have sent everyone on my christmas card list that site and asked them to send card. thanks so much for posting this.

·
Registered
169 Posts
everyone in my family is sending one thank you so much for that link!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts