Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to introduce myself and our group of furbabies or as DH refers to them, the Freak Parade  :D
One week ago today, we adopted our first boxer from the Louisiana boxer rescue group.  Her name is Isabella, Bella for short.  She is almost a year old and had a pretty rough beginning in life.  Bella had a very severe case of Demodex that went untreated for an extended period.  Thankfully she is clear of mites right now.  She still has stitches in two areas from the removal of lumps.  This sweet darling has won our entire heart.  She has two fur brothers, Chopin a 10 year old toy poodle and Samson a 4 yr old yellow lab.  Sam and Bella are best friends.
Thanks for this great site.  I'll try to post pics real soon.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to all of you and kudos for rescuing as well..Was Bella a victim of Katrina? Didn't realize this before but there are still a ton of pets that are still inshelters from that....Feel free to jump in any time with questions, comments or stories,,Pics are a must, I have to say, we do go a bit nutz over those... :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No Bella was not a victim of Katrina, just bad owners.
I'm not sure yet how to post pics.  I went to the photo gallery but my access is still restricted for some reason. Any help?

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Hello & Welcome!  Congrats on your new family member and that's wonderful that rescued her!  Can't wait to see pics :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome!  Someone will be able to help with the photo gallery question; I don't remember having that problem.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to all for the warm welcome.  I'm so jealous of the the avator pics & the signature pics.  can't wait til I can put some up.  Still trying with the photos.  I'll post to keep all informed

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
She's beautiful!! For posting pics in your post, most of use Photobucket to store and load from there...Right above the message box there is a series of symbols, click on the one that looks like a mountain range. In Photobucket right click the third line underneath the image, then paste into the dialog box here...If you need any help, let me know  :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome!  :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts