Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night the puppies were outside.  We had the slider cracked open since is was above freezing.  I went to the door when Scout started barking at Gunner to get him to play to "shush" him and when I did, I saw a man in my backdoor neighbors back yard heading for our yard.  Our neighbor does not latch his gate and when this man figured out I was on the deck he stopped immediately and turned and jogged for the front of the house.  I know it was not any of my neighbors (wrong shape and sizes).  I hollered at my hubby and he came running.  After that he kept a vigil at the door when they were out.

It scared the bejeebers out of me to think what he might have done or even to think what he wanted in my neighbors back yard.  I know they were not home at the time and still weren't when we went to bed.  Now I'm scare to death to let them outside!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I would be careful! Im very sorry that stupid man scared you! Good thing for hubbies huh?

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
That is scary. Thank god Scout started barking and got your attention before that man was in your backyard. Scary world we live in....you just never know!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts