Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been talking with a breeder and also would like some input. She only has litters approx 2-3 years apart so I am wainting patiently :whistle:

So does anyone have feedback from Schattenboxen-Boxers? Anyone? :mrgreen:

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Anyone?
Anyone?
Bueller?

lol, Good luck Brian, at the waiting patiently part!! :-w :-w

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I'm not the best at judging breeders but they talk about health testing and the litter that was born in Dec says sire and dam are health tested. On the about us page what she says sounds really good. Others may have more comments.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
In a word....Excellent! If this is the same Leslie with Schattenboxen Boxers, I love her dogs. :D Would not hesitate to own one of her pups. I would feel quite honored actually! :)

I believe Heather might know her so I'm sure she will have some feedback.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No not 09, I would love to and was offered but we have a wedding coming up in Sept. and I just want to be fairt o the new arrival and be able to commit to him as we did with Vega. Leslie has been superbly kind and patient with me and that means a lot for someone to be patient with me :) Good, I am super glad I am on the right track. Thanks for your input everyone!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
samsonsaunt said:
Anyone?
Anyone?
Bueller?

lol, Good luck Brian, at the waiting patiently part!! :-w :-w
:lol2:

I iwll need that luck. She offered me a boxer to pick up mid Jan :razz: Oh I So wanted to do that. But yet, I wait.. patiently...

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Bri, I don't know the breeder personally, but I've seen her dogs, all I can say is "I would love to have a pup!" :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I'll take one :)

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
LOVE her dogs!!

Good luck with the waiting lol Id be tempted to get that little bugger asap

1 - 13 of 13 Posts