Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
What dog park was this?

I took gixxer to Marymoor Dog Park in Redmond. They have 40 acres of off leash dog area, its crazy. I was kind of nervous at first but I warmed up to it. We were there like 2 hours LOL and then when we got home he slept for over 2 hours. There was one dog, some sheep herding dog like lassie, that was a bit to rough with him but we just kept walking around. With so much area, if you don’t like the dog you are playing with, then move down the path. Ill always be a little scared inside that some thing might happen from another bigger dog. But I’m sure everyone is at some point.

·
Registered
94 Posts
The one that I go to is a very small park at Reber Ranch here in Kent. You have to be a member of their Rewards program to get a code to the park. I like it because it is close to home, small, I can't lose sight of him at all, and most of the people that go there are regulars. I've seen this Lab there alot. But he is one of those ball obsessive types and I think because he was in full play mode and having Rocko run up to him to say HI just set him off for some reason. It's not an excuse to attack by any means but it may have been the provoking factor. I may take him back in the spring when he's a bit bigger and the weather is nicer. But for now, I'm gonna use the weather as an excuse and just stick to walking him around the neighborhood.

Manda and Rocko in Kent, WA

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Boxer_Love said:
Welcome to the forum! Cute puppy :) He is going through the wonky ear stage :lol: Just curious what you mean by a 100% champion?

Thats a great question. The breader that I got him from said that. I was just under the impression that means that there is no other type of dog in him. he is 100% boxer. Thats what my guess is. ?

·
Registered
857 Posts
WestsideCoug said:
Thanks yeah thats my bike too, bought in feb of 07 and now 25000 miles
[quote:1ie00gf7]Nice! I have a CBR1000RR... :mrgreen:

Sweeeeeet, right on. Mines a 1000 too hehe :up:

Well mine is an 1800 with cruise, gps and a cup holder. :up: :up: :up: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote:1ie00gf7]
I might get one of those when I'm old!! :lol2: :tease: :up:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! If you are interested in meeting othe rBoxers, check out the Boxermeetup.com It has a list of all groups in the states, I'm sure that you should be one in your area :) I used to love going to them

http://boxer.meetup.com/about/

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
samsonsmom said:
Welcome to the forum!! If you are interested in meeting othe rBoxers, check out the Boxermeetup.com It has a list of all groups in the states, I'm sure that you should be one in your area :) I used to love going to them

http://boxer.meetup.com/about/

WOW, I just got out of that web site and that was overwelming! Thanks. So many different groups doing so many different things in my little town. To much for me LOL. I did join my local group and it has over 260 members so thats sweet.

Thank you "Samsonsmom"

·
Registered
367 Posts
Well mine is an 1800 with cruise, gps and a cup holder. :up: :up: :up: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[/quote]

Nice CBR Eurobox. Hey the new wings aren't just for the old guys. I bought mine when I was 36. :up:

·
Registered
857 Posts
WestsideCoug said:
Well mine is an 1800 with cruise, gps and a cup holder. :up: :up: :up: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice CBR Eurobox. Hey the new wings aren't just for the old guys. I bought mine when I was 36. :up:[/quote]
Just teasing..I'm 32...
I would love to date/be married to someone with a bike like that, so we could travel on it. I head out to Colorado once a year, and I see so many bikes... :-w Unfortunately my BF has absolutely no interest in bikes... ~X(

·
Registered
179 Posts
Aww - so cute!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts