Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as some of you may know, a couple of months ago i took sumya to her first boxer meetup and it went pretty bad to say the least.since that last one they changed the group moderator and it was so great (only saw a couple of people from last time) everyone was so friendly and sumya had a blast! thanks to everyone who encouraged me to give it another try, i am glad i did. :D  here are a few pics from the meet.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I am so glad it went well, great pictures.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Looks like Sumya and all the other boxer babies had a great time!  :D  Glad you gave them a second chance!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Looks like a good time.  Who knows what my two would do, they don't get to interact with alot of dogs, and Sadie is fairly dominant.  Both our babies will be going to an obedience classes this spring.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
It looks like you had a great time.  I've been trying to find one in my area I think Duke would go nuts.  The only time he has been near another boxer was at the vet.  I think he would like to have some play dates but we haven't found anything yet.  Oh well he gets alot of company.

·
Registered
578 Posts
that looks awsome..i haven't found a boxer meetup yet, but i have noticed when we go to the dog park the boxers seem to be drawn together....has anyone else noticed this? i wonder if they know they're the same breed?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I am soo glad you went back!!! Even more glad that it was a much better experience for you & Sumya...I felt soo bad cos I hype meetups to everyone and to hear that you had a bad experience was terrible....Did you post comments about that last visit? I thought you said you were going to.....Pics look great & it looks like Sumya had a ball  :)

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
samsonsmom\";p=\"64801 said:
I am soo glad you went back!!! Even more glad that it was a much better experience for you & Sumya...I felt soo bad cos I hype meetups to everyone and to hear that you had a bad experience was terrible....Did you post comments about that last visit? I thought you said you were going to.....Pics look great & it looks like Sumya had a ball  :)
yes i actually i did let them know how i felt. like i had mentioned they had a new group moderator, i don't know what the reason is but i can't imagine i was the ONLY one who was dismayed by my experience..
perhaps that is why they brought someone new in( not because of me per se but  people collectively complaining) i am so thrilled that she had fun,there were probably about 20 boxers there, no joke all different shapes, sizes and colors. we can't wait for the next one!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts