Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soo we all know that boxers are the greatest dog ever! But just for fun and out of curisoty what is your next dog of choice??

Mine would have to be Neopolitan Mastiff ! i cant wait to have one!

·
Registered
882 Posts
I think my second choice would be a rotti...I had several friends that had them when i was younger so I've kinda grown up around rotti's

G

·
0 Posts
ummm.....boxer..........and....boxer.....and........boxer.....and.....Great Dane

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
It was a toss up between a Boxer and a Great Dane for us (before Odin).

My husband would say and English Bulldog... they're cute puppies but I don't know... just not my thing. lol

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I'm not sure what my absolute next favorite would be... but I would like to adopt a greyhound next. I think they are very regal looking.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I have cocker spaniels,  I would like to have a great dane or maybe gray hound.
I have had rotties, cockers, pits, labs..... I guess I just love them all

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Marq loves Mastiffs so that would probably be his choice, I'm kinda partial to Goldens :) Any other breed would be a huge change, I just can't imagine not having a Boxer

·
Registered
977 Posts
Maybe a Dogue de Bordeaux or some kind of Mastiff. My husband would probably go for a Leonberg or Saint Bernard. He had 2 Great Pyrenees before i knew him - he likes big dogs.
But i'll always stick to boxers now :D .

·
Registered
578 Posts
Oh man I can't even decide. I love great danes, irish wolfhound, mastif, english bulldog, french bulldog...i can't even think how I would choose

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Are there other breeds? :bigrazz:

Well, if I had to choose it would be:

Great Dane
Rhodesian Ridgeback
Giant Schnauzer

:D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Aww well I have to say Boxer and Pug for joint first as I have one of each and can't choose between my babies!  But second has to be French Bulldogs, my OH is despreate to get one but I don't think we have room for another pup just yet!  :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I see so many different breeds at the dog park, it would be so hard to choose a different breed.  One of my favorites right now is a standard poodle named Georgie; he is about a year old.  Never would have thought that I would pick a poodle but he has such a great personality and he plays with Kiah so well.

G

·
0 Posts
after i posted that pic of the french bulldog i kept looking at other pics.  i wonder if they would be a good playmate with a boxer?  actually i think binga would play well with ANY dog.

we took her with his to my husband's dad's yesterday.  he has a female rott.  she is HUGE, but so sweet.  i am always scared she will knock me over.  binga played with her so welll.  it was like roxy knew to be careful.  binga didn't seem to mind though and kept trying to climb on her head.    :roll:

poor roxy.

i am getting the new puppy itch!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts