Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I hope I`m posting in the appropriate section here. I am considering a boxer pup to add to my new home here in Toronto, Ontario Canada. In search of a few breeders, Tanoak (tanoakboxers.com) was a breeder I have recently corresponded with. I`ve read a few of the member`s comments regarding Tanoak on this site and of course being opinions of their own I have read some good, some bad. Has anyone FAIRLY RECENTLY purchased a puppy from this breeder and if so please tell me your experiences (some photos would be nice also!). I do not take too well on breeder bashing so please comment responsibly. Also, if you can recommend a different breeder within Ontario which has a known reputation for providing quality pups then please do let me know!

·
Registered
17 Posts
GrandChest Boxers. We are getting a sweet brindle pup from them mid July. The mother is a Biancles boxer and the dad was a Kaco stud :)
We did A LOT of research into other breeders, and GrandChest met all expectations and more!

·
Registered
438 Posts
I have looked at the Tanoak Boxer site many times. What doesn't impress me is the that the health testing results aren't posted on the site under the name of the dogs. I like knowing, without having to ask, if the dogs have been health tested.

I also have chosen a Biancales puppy. I also wouldn't hesitate in putting my name on a wait list for a Kaco's puppy either!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I did a lot of research prior to choosing our Bella (10 months old, a Biancale boxer) and there are only 2 breeders in Ontario that I would ever consider a pup from: Biancales or Kaco Boxers. Health tested parents, boxers raised in the home, a limited number of litters per year and knowledgeable breeders- you can't go wrong with either of these breeders in my opinion!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts