Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Lette has a sensitive stomach can anyone tell me what I need to give her as far as food and whatever else she needs for this issue???

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
her stomach makes funny noises...she eats grass only to throw it up...she has diahrhea and this is quite often

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Both Charlie and Sadie are on Purina One Sensitive Stomach.  Both have done well with the food.  Charlie has a sensitive stomach and is prone to loose stool.  He poo has firmed up for the most part, and I'm glad that both of mine are pooping 2 times a day now (or less).  Sadie doesn't have stomach issues, but she did have an outbreak of acne that I'm thinking may have been food related.  Before this, we fed Solid Gold Mmellinia.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
We use the Purina ProPlan Sensitive Stomach and Skin.
Henry's been doing really well on it and he's been extra shiny! :wink:  :D

·
Registered
320 Posts
Same here ---- been feeding Lulu the Purina Sensitive Systems with Yogurt.   It's only been about 2 weeks for her.   I think she's still getting adjusted to it.   HOWEVER, there has been NO GAS!     :p  :p  :p

Good luck!   Our poor babies and their tummies. :(

·
Registered
537 Posts
I'm beginning to think that Harleigh is just like Lette. This ProPlan Sensitive Stomach seems to be working so well on many others on here. Maybe the next switch I do.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you everyone for your input I really hope it helps her with her stomach issues!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts