Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I agree with everyone else and say there is no way Lette did that. If she caused that damage she would be in worse shape not to mention she would of caused a large dent in the car not a deep metal vertical scrape. This guy is an idiot...I'd say let him take you to court and let the judge tell him what the rest of us already know!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
hey everyone thanks for your input.  I have taken everyone's advice.  I hope that things get worked out, but I am up for the challenge with court.  I will keep everyone posted on what this guy plans on doing...or does...lol I am excited at the opportunity to fight for the animal I love.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Glad Lette is okay!!

One time a car rear ended us, enough to feel the bump and even then there was NO damage...how the HECK could a dog, a soft, fat lined animal cause a scrap/take paint off like that....is this dude insane?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Holy smokes - is this guy for real?
Unbelievable - I think the judge would laugh him out of court.
Good luck fighting this weasel.
More importantly I am so glad Lette is okay - poor baby!!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
so glad Lette is ok, the dude sounds like a total douche.
p.s. my husband thinks you should send the story to myth busters see if they can replicate the accident to prove that a dog could not have caused that damage lol.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
have no idea how io missed this...omg im sooooooooo glad shes ok...

what a friggin moron to say that and even ask about the dog..grrrrrrrr all over a cheap piece of nothin

well it could be funny if he takes you to court over a cheap little plastic thing haaaaaaaaaa

glad shes ok :D any new pics of Lette & Jack Jack? :D

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Oh my goodness!!! 8O   So scary!  Poor Lette!!!  Glad she's OK though.

That guy is obviously an idiot.  You go get him! :wink:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Everyone on here is so great!!!  I will post new pics of the two goofballs together soon.  There is a new dog about the size of a cat next door...and it gets in our yard...and runs lette jo and jack jack...it is sooo funny.  Anyways thank for all the support Everyone!!!!

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Hey! Been wondering about Lette, and how she was doing? And anything going on with that jerk that hit her!?

Hope all is well,

Jessica

·
Super Moderator
6,972 Posts
OMG poor Lette. I hope shes okay and will never do that again, what a close call.

As for Buddys vehicle.... we all know that he hit a post or rear ended someone else, but if you look in the 1st,2nd and 3rd picture you can clearly see where someones hand was on the bumper (perhaps examining the so called damage) and by doing this it removed the dust/dirt thats on the bumper. I don't see an impact mark of where your dog supposedly caused the damage. The dirt is still covering the preexisting damage.

Look out CSI here I come!!! LMAO

21 - 32 of 32 Posts