Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't wait. I just ordered a couple of collars for Kaci and Milo. :D

Milo got the red Lava flow and Kaci got the plum lava flow...sorry Chole...but you made your collar look SO good and I had to get Kaci one :D

pictures to follow as soon as they come in..I'm SO excited!!!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Wooohooooo!!  I can't wait to see the pics. Careful tho...the collars are addicting. I am already trying to figure out another set to get for Chloe.   She has never got any compliments on any collars she has ever worn until we got the one from Shaka. We had a lady in Petsmart rave over it. Okay , I'll shadupp now because I'm starting to sound like a commercial.  :lol:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Mine went out today so I should have it tmw or UH.....the next day the mail runs...

·
Registered
99 Posts
You girls are making be blush!!!! :oops:

Thanks for the order, Theresa!!!  The Lava Flow trims are really neat.  Such gorgeous color combinations.  

Shari, I just love that picture of Chloe!!!

Did everyone see Chloe in the Shaka Dog banner at the top of the Boxer Forum pages????  She is workin' it!!!! :emtthumbs:

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I've been looking... I'll be ordering too once we get some spare change... this time of yr is always soooo tight because of all the birthdays and holidays!! Hopefully soon though!!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
same here Marie...now i see chloe i have to have one on Isis...grr then Onyx will have to have one too...lol like they both dont have atleast 6 collars and leashes to match already hahahaha

but soon soon

·
Registered
770 Posts
Yey! I've just found out that they can ship to the uk! Daisy just HAS to have one of these collars! I've just seen Chloe and Kiah on their website! They look beautiful!
Hmmmm, now for the hard part- which do I choose?

Anyone have any suggestions as to what will look nice on Daisy?

Heather

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I couldn't resist anymore and placed an order for Diesel's collar and lead. I had a hard time picking the design, but finally settled on Pukas Black. They're all so beautiful it took me forever to decide!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Nice choice Dieselsmom!! I loved the Pukas Green for Sadie, maybe that'll be her next one! Can't wait to see pics of him in it!!  :)

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DieselsMom\";p=\"36309 said:
Ya know...Diesel and Sadie really look very similar. lol
Wow...now that you say that...they have almost the same markings in the face. That's crazy.

I wan't wait to get our collars...you know I'll post TONS of pics once they come in :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
heather-mumofdaisy\";p=\"36288 said:
Yey! I've just found out that they can ship to the uk! Daisy just HAS to have one of these collars! I've just seen Chloe and Kiah on their website! They look beautiful!
Hmmmm, now for the hard part- which do I choose?

Anyone have any suggestions as to what will look nice on Daisy?

Heather
Heather,

I think the Lava Flows in either Fuchsia or Orange would look great on her.  So would the Hawaiian Palms Ruby---it's very rich looking.  Sunset Pink would really stand out...Pukas Olive is a cool trim with bright orange and magenta.  Daisy will look great in anything you choose!  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Woo hoo!!! Kiah's picture is there too.  Thank you so much for putting her picture up.

·
Registered
99 Posts
You are welcome!  I just put little Sadie up as well!!!

I might have to change the name of my company to "Boxa Dog Hawaii"!!!!! :))

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
ShakaDogHawaii\";p=\"36341 said:
You are welcome!  I just put little Sadie up as well!!!

I might have to change the name of my company to "Boxa Dog Hawaii"!!!!! :))

No, it looks like you have to GET a boxer now :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
DieselsMom\";p=\"36342 said:
No, it looks like you have to GET a boxer now :)
You guys sure are tempting me with all these great pictures of your babies!!!  Cuteness overload!!! :eek:3

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Nice choice... I'm going to order the Lava Flow Teal for Odin as soon as I put some money on my paypal!!! I think that would go good with his coloring...?!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Mastray\";p=\"36345 said:
Nice choice... I'm going to order the Lava Flow Teal for Odin as soon as I put some money on my paypal!!! I think that would go good with his coloring...?!
Perfect choice for Odin!  The teal will really stand out on him.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts