Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pure love of your dog! I always like hearing about people connecting with these amazing dogs. I am totally devoted to my dogs I haven’t even been on a vacation in so many years now I don’t remember. I don’t like being away from my dogs at all always can’t wait to get back to them. The best part of my day is our walks thru the fields every morning we just enjoy the peace and quiet.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Charlie looks like a much lived and sweet boy! Just curious though you said he is clingy, breaths hard sometimes just was wondering is he on pain management for his arthritis pain? I have used adequan injections at the Vet they can really help with this you may want to check it out. My friends 9 yr old Boxer was having arthritis issues and she got the injections has improved her discomfort. She is still clingy though I think as they age they just want to be nearest to the ones they love most sometimes they dont see as well as they used to or dealing with pain they are no different than aging humans. Enjoy every minute you have with your boy!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts