Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there! Out of boredom I decided to make this thread in hopes I get lots of good stores or photos. I have a boy named Jax right now that I'll share a photo of but I'll share a story of jackson. And yes I named jax after jackson. Anyway it's short and to some you may find unexciting but it's what I got! I was looking for a boxer puppy and couldnt find one anywhere. I came across a 1 and a half year old boy named jackson so I thought what the hay I'll go check him out and yep you guessed it I fell in love and so did he. He was literally my best friend for years and I didnt go anywhere without him. I mean anywhere. At the time I was unemployed and just graduated high school so I didnt go anywhere I couldnt take him either. We went to the drive in movies together. Lol. I mean when I say he never left my side I mean that literally. He passed away about 11 years later and i went quite a few years without a dog at all. I just couldnt get over him. I felt like if I got another dog I would be trying to replace him. I know that's stupid but it's how I felt. Now I'm an older man with two kids and a wife and a full time job but I decided to get Jax and I'm glad I did. Hes my buddy and I know I cant take him everywhere like jackson as the hospital would take kindly to that but hes glued to me when I'm home and my wife and kids adore him. Sorry for the lack of punctuation here I'm just to lazy to add anything but a period. Lol. Hope you guys got a few minutes of entertainment here. Have a good one and share your own! The pic below is jax.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts