Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd see how her eyes are progressing...Been sending those healing vibes to her and hoping it has helped.  :)

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Yep, just wanted to check in on both of you to see how Chloe's doing and if you are getting any sleep!  Still keeping both of you in our thoughts and prayers and sending you big puppy hugs from all of us!!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Yep, me too! Been thinking about Miss Chloe this morning.....

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
She is doing great so all those healing vibes must be working!!  I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am. Thank you for asking and thinking about her.  You guys have really helped me keep what little sanity I have left during the last few months.  Chloe is blessed to have so many caring, thoughtful aunties and uncles. She sends tons of slobbery kisses and hugs!!   Thanks again for being there for us.  >:D<

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
\:D/  WooHoo Great News!!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
YAY! That is soo good to hear Shari! I was really worried. Give her a hug from Sadie and me. How's Brodie? Any new pics  :wink:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is such great news, so glad to hear Chloe is doing better.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awesome news Shari....So glad to hear that....We all must have had some powerful vibes going there, glad it helped  :) Big hugs  >:D< to both of you..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts