Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i was just taking pics of Isis sitting on the couch b/c it was sooooo funny!! THE GIRL HAS NO SHAME !!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SEE THEM NOW? :cry:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Does it look like a bite?  Wish I could help but never have seen it before.  Haven't noticed Sharon on here today but I believe she is back to work, so she may be trying to catch up on work.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Yep...back at work today and what a day!!!! Very busy!
Need some more info but, Ky it looks like a cyst to me from looking at the pics.  When you squeeze it is it squishy like it has fluid in it or is it more solid feeling???? Can you grab the whole thing and move it around or does it feel attached to anything under the skin??

If it is a bite of some kind then time and/or benedryl would make it go down. If it is a cyst and suishy feeling, you probably need to have it drained and get on some Antibiotics...

Let me know.... Are there two of them or just one? Looks like I see two....

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no lol jsut one thats her uhmm girly bumps haha boobies ..

lemme go check again...

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i feel nothing under it at all,..like its on her skin...she wasnt happy about me messing with her..it doesnt feel squishy it feels hard ..not hot though...

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
okay then she has an extra nipple??  The one on the inside of her leg is the issue but the last bump down??? Xtra Nip...

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Poor Isis, can't tell how raised it is but does look like a bite. Has she tried to lick or scratch it?  Sophie used to have similar  looking red itchy spots on her belly from laying in the grass in Spring time but it was clusters of spots. Hopefully Sharon will pop in with some advice. BTW love the expression on her face with the  1st close up pic. :D

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
omg i never noticed that Sharon..shes got 9..all different sizes lol

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok lol my circus freak doggie

it doesnt feel hard UNDER it..i can move it ..pull the skin up and move al around..i see nothing around it..shes aggitated with me but it could hurt ot itch not sure...cant tell with her...

illl get a closer pic hang on

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Hey its okay if your girl has an extra Nip hahaha Maddy only has 4 on one side and 3 on the other.. hehe

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
It looks like a cyst to me Ky and if that is the case some ceph antib should make it go down or it may have to be drained. Probably both!!!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

on her right side>>>

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
okay pic 2 looks does like a bug bite.....I would say put some Hydro cortisone cream on it for 24 hours and see if it goes down....If no change then have it checked....

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I don't have any advice on the lump, but geez those pics are freakin' hysterical! :rofl: I'm rolling over here. Just the look on her face...priceless!!

I do hope the lump is nothing to worry about. I'll be curious as to what this is???

·
Registered
905 Posts
I'm sorry, Ky, but that third picture of her in your second lot of photos?  PRICELESS!!!  She looks like she's pointing at the spot for Sharon's benefit and her face is just a scream!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Awww poor Isis! What hilarious pics though Ky! I hope her lump goes down soon!
Oh, and on the subject of nipples, Daisy has 6 on one side and 5 on the other! Lol!

Heather

1 - 20 of 23 Posts