Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wrapper and all!  :-O  What am I going to do with this girl! Lately, Maddie has been stealing things and not just chewing things but eating them. Her big thing lately is pencils. She will wolf down a pencil in about 2 minutes flat if she finds one. Yesterday, I was upstairs doing the laundry and when I came back downstairs there she was....laying on the floor gobbling something. She knew she wasn't suppose to be eating this thing because when she saw me she picked up what was left and bolted out of the room to finish it.  Well, she left a bit of the soap wrapper, that was the only thing left.  8O  She ate the whole bar of soap!  :upset:  Why on earth would she eat soap? I'm still baffled.  :eh:  She is like that with lotions also. If I put lotion on my leg, she is right there trying to lick it off. What a freak!
Well, after about 3 hours of having her sudsy treat, it started to come back up. She threw up 8 times, a nice foamy mess! Yes, that was my evening last night. I was anticipating a trip to the doggy er, but fortunately she worked it out and is feeling so much better this morning. But, geez soap?  :-??

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Lisa,

Lucy will eat anything! Everytime she is out in the backyard, she picks something up. I caught her with a rock in her mouth the other day - WTH? I have to watch her like a hawk, I swear, kids, what can you do???

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Duke like lotion too.....He tried to eat a whole bottle once.  I always have to hurry when putting it on.  I have to watch him too, he's always giving me the uhh ooo look.  Like oops i'm in trouble.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I know its not funny, bless her heart! But in a way it was! Harley's thing is socks and crayons!!!! Dozer doesn't have his favorite yet, but he probably will!!

·
Registered
526 Posts
patch does the same thing, but its shoes... and stuffed animals...

·
Registered
578 Posts
Fredo will eat anything too...he steals anything and everything. He especially loves anything out of the garbage. yeah, he's gross.

·
Registered
526 Posts
oh ya, i forgot, patch likes to dig in the trash, shred dryer sheets, paper towels, etc...  oh, and plastic bags from the store... leave one of those out for 2seconds and its a pile of plastic

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kiah will eat anything; loves lotion too and will lick me as I am putting it on.  She is finally learning "no lick" when I am putting it on so she does air licks instead; kinda of like she can lick the fragrance in the air.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
oh Duke also likes dress shoes, not the cheap flip flops I can get for less then $5 but the expensive $50 shoes Adams sisters gave me.  I have no dress shoes left he went in and dug through all my shoes to find them too.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Strike two!!! Can this get any grosser? I just let Maddie out to do her business and notice that it appears she is eating grass in one area. I walk over to her only to find she is eating bits of soap that was in the grass from her vomiting yesterday.  :sick:  What is going on with her? I figured she learned her lesson yesterday, but I guess she is a wee bit dense! I swear it's like she is going through puberty again!  ~X(

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
sorry maddie is giving you such a hard time! it would seem to me she is acting out, (IMO) i don't really have a problem with sumya destroying stuff when i am home,when i am gone that is a different story. good luck!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Soap? Ugh Lisa..And then went back for the leftovers as well????  8O What in the world is going on with her? Samson loves lotion and I have to shoo him out of the bathroom if I have just put lotion on, Angel would rather have a stick, a rock, rabbit poo, acorns, and the list goes on and on.....Soap? Glad she didn't get REALLY sick tho....

G

·
0 Posts
My dogs like to lick water off of me...neither really chew anything...except the regular "feminine hygene products"  but...my mom's dog LOVES peroxide

·
Registered
294 Posts
Ohh poor Maddie...hopefully she's just going thru a naughty phase and will get it out of her system!  
Beckham loves to lick/eat lotion too!!  Crazy clown dogs  8O

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Maddie, you crazy nut, what are you trying to do....blow bubbles????? :rofl: sorry, just gave me a pretty funny mental pic! No more of that  you silly girl. Donner is like the others with lotion, and our cats are OBSESSED with anything like BenGay, will literally follow you through the house trying to lick it, YUCK. I agree, crazy critters :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
DonnersMom\";p=\"67161 said:
Maddie, you crazy nut, what are you trying to do....blow bubbles????? :rofl:
Oh....let me tell you, she had the bubbly jowels for quite a while. I am really surprised I didn't see bubbles from the other end as well!  :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I won't hold my breath on that one! :rofl: :rofl:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts