Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been toying with the idea of leaving Fiona out of her crate at night and wondering if she was "ready" for it. Well she showed us last night she was.

My husband and I stayed up late watching a movie and I told him we would crate Fiona when we were going to bed.  Around midnight he called her to get in her crate and locked the door.  SO HE THOUGHT.......

I woke up this morning looked over and saw the crate door open and no Fiona in there.....I of course started checking out the house to see where the poop and pee was and what had been chewed on.....To my suprise nothing was out of sorts.

I found Fiona here on the guest bed........sleeping dead to the world........

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  GOOOOOOOD GIRL!!!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
WooHoo Fiona!!! Good Girl!!!  :D

·
Registered
221 Posts
We left 9-month-old Merlin out last night for the first time since we've had him (3 weeks) - however, he was contained to our bedroom - not the whole house. He actually did real well! Only got up a couple of times & laid right back down when I told him to. Yahoo!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Way to go Fiona, you are a very good girl!!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Good Job, Fiona!!

We lock our puppy (Kaiser) in our room at night with a baby gate. He does really good all night and when he is locked up during the day he does great. Well, our kids were out of town last week, so we thought we would leave the gate open. He did good the first night or two, but then the next couple of nights, we found the pee and poop and he chewed a couch and stuffing was everywhere. I guess he just isn't ready...but I don't understand why he can hold it all day, we leave about 6:45 and don't get home until almost 6 at night, but he can't hold it all night?? I guess that is why we call him "crazyman"!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Ohh that is so sweet! She looks so cute!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Good girl Fiona!!!  Way to go and keep up the great work!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Yup, Fiona decided that she was ready Mom...Great story and that is the cutest picture, such an angel.... :angel:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts