Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need some help Boog has been loosing hair badly couches collor and bed kennel were ever he is the is little hairs all over bathing him and brushing makes it worse he looks fluffy......cute.....lol what are some sugestios to make me sane cleaning every hour is making me NUTS %-(

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Samson sheds terribly, I've started this last week taking him outside every day and using a Zoom Groom..The hair is just a flyin :lol: It's the season change that is causing that..Just start brushing him every day to help loosen all that dead hair

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
I'm having this problem also.  I just use a shedding loopy thingy (don't know what it is actually called).  It gets a lot of hair off though.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank for the info i will be going to petsmart asap poor kids play with him and then it looks like i have 4 fur babies....lol

G

·
0 Posts
i noticed the hair shedding has gotten pretty bad too.  since its warming up its getting pretty rough.  Binga has been getting hair everywhere.  I let her ride in my car today   :?    i put a blanket down thank goodess...   but i have dog hair everywhere and my window is covered with slobber   :roll:

I need to start brushing a lot if that helps!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Sadie sheds REALLY bad too. This is my first spring to have her and I think she may go bald for summer.
Derringer sheds too, but not nearly as bad as she is!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I brush everyday too and did use a raw egg once a week but have forgotten to buy some last couple of times at the grocery, it is on my list this afternoon.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I went to the store to get one of those furminators and it was like $40 to $50.  40 bucks for a hair brush??  I can deal with the shedding.....

·
Registered
522 Posts
I thought boxer hair was too short for the furminator.Anybody using the sheding stone?Works great and is just couple bucks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts