·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"This is my couch. Get your own."

"What pillows? I didn't touch any pillows!"

"Yoda is evil. He must be stopped."

Psssst. I can still see you, stupid.

So THAT'S what you've been up to under there.

I would believe her story about the ninjas - except she's been pooping foam for 2 days. :evil:

Destroyed my bed - gonna make myself at home on yours.

"What? What are you laughing at? It's my ears again, isn't it?"

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
She is a little trouble maker!!!, but she is so cute it would be hard to get mad at her...LOL at the paws under the bed and chasing yoda!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Thanks for the smile makers. Too cute

·
Registered
573 Posts
Those are great pics, gotta love her bed :ROTFLMAO: Sunomi just did that to his and he's had it since we got him in January. Go figure why he decided to tear it up now, almost a year later :wall: The feet sticking out are too cute.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks, everyone! She's a doll and a handful. I always say it's a good thing she's so cute . . . :whistle:

Believe it or not, most of those pics were taken on the same day. I just followed her path of naughtiness from one room to the next.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
colettec2000 said:
Those are great pics, gotta love her bed :ROTFLMAO: Sunomi just did that to his and he's had it since we got him in January. Go figure why he decided to tear it up now, almost a year later :wall: The feet sticking out are too cute.

First time here, too. I was gone for maybe 25 minutes and this is what I came home to. She was panting like she'd just run a marathon.

Oh well, at least she had fun. And, it all seems to be coming back out. :sick:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts