Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would say that Pua is already on her way to being "queen" around here...the boys half adore her and are half perplexed by her....but, she's started playing and shows NO fear!LOL! Too funny! We are having a blast...

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Jeanene, I told ya, you give that girl some time and she will rule the house...Sure didn't think it would happen that fast....What a character

G

·
0 Posts
i  think  its  a  girl  boxer  thing. . .these little  girls  are  fearless  arent  they?  jetta  shocks me  with  her  courage. . .lol

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is just the sweetest little girl; looks like she will keep the boys in line  :lol:

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
What a sweetie! She seems to have already claimed the spot of Queen of the house  :lol: I can only imagine the hilarious things her and the boys are getting up too!  <:p

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
She is GORGEOUS!!! Wow... what a cutie... and she'll have those boys wrapped around her little toe-paw before you know it!!! LOL (I'm assuming that's what it's called! LOL)

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mastray\";p=\"42681 said:
She is GORGEOUS!!! Wow... what a cutie... and she'll have those boys wrapped around her little toe-paw before you know it!!! LOL (I'm assuming that's what it's called! LOL)
She already does! And she's got Daddy wrapped around it, too! BOy, oh, boy! She's a Daddy's girl! ;) I am loving it...you should see the look that crosses Kelly's face whenever  he looks at her or she kisses him or snuggles! So sweet!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:)...They adore them...they can't wait to come home this morning and spend more time with her(they were visiting their dad this weekend)...my youngest boy, Casey is an animal fiend...he's taking vet science in school...he adores them...I have been amazed at all that the fubabies have added to our family....we have some powerful dog lovers here!! I think if I were crazy enough to start that boxer ranch, I'd have all of the help I need! :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Pua looks like she is adapting to her new home nicely!  :D

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
aawwwwwwwwwwww i luv it..thats just wonderful !!! im sure the boys are exstatic ...hehehehe

go Pua go Pua

1 - 15 of 15 Posts