Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am SO excited that Ryleigh finally came home early this morning.

So far, no accidents in the house, let's hope it stays like that. :D She sure does love to sleep..and thats pretty much all she has been doing all morning, but that's okay. I am sure she will have some energy to play later on. I might as well enjoy the calmness while it lasts, right?  8O

I am very impressed that she took to the kennel right away! I put her in it, she lied down beside her bunny, I shut the door to see what she would do, and she just fell asleep! I wasn't expecting it to be that easy. We will see how the first night goes....

Without any further ado...here are a few pictures of what she has been doing all morning...

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Awww, she is adorable! I can almost smell the puppy breath...

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
oh man she is cute!  Totally take the down time while you have it....

·
Registered
99 Posts
Mmmmm...... puppy breath! She's gorgeous, congratulations!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
She is too precious. Congrats on finally getting her home after the long wait. :D  :D

I agree, enjoy the peace while it lasts, you'll be on here in a few days with the hair pulling emoticon :lol:  :lol:  She really is a sweetie, congrats :D

·
Registered
696 Posts
Toooooo cute!!!!!! LOVE her already! Congrats on your new baby - she's just precious! :love:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is just adorable; the picture with her blankie and bunny is soooo cute.  Welcome home Ryleigh.

·
Registered
933 Posts
OMG!  What a cutie patutie!  She looks like my Barkley when he was that little.  Yeah, enjoy the down time while you have it cus pretty soon she'll be up and running doing the puppy thang!  Welcome home Ryleigh!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you everyone!!

Since I cannot help myself, I have not put my camera down pretty much all morning :p ....Here are a few more VERY cute shots of her....

Okay, Mom: you can put that darn thing away now..so I can go back to sleep!...

·
Registered
522 Posts
OMG she is smilling in the first pic,how adorable!!!!I would have that camera hanging around my neck all the time,she is so so cute! :D  :lol:

·
Registered
9 Posts
She is gorgeous.  I have six puppies at home right now.  They are four weeks old and a friend of mine is on this site and she can not wait to bring her puppy home.  She just added pics today of one of my grandchildren.  I am going to take individual pics and put them on next week.

I can tell that she is going to be spoiled rotten.  Enjoy your new pup, she is beautiful!!!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Awww how precious is she! Her coloring is beautiful. The picture of her with the bunny is sweet but the picture of her smiling is the cutest!!

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Welcome home Ryleigh; You must have a very proud mommy there. And aren't you just the precious with your blankie and your bunny!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow, she does look like Flick, just take away that white blaze....What a cutie :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts