Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry it took so long to update you guys ive been popping in and out...but have been so crazy busy!!

I just wanted to let y'all know that Dixie is home! We picked her up last Friday, and she is absolutely wonderful! Bubba loved her the minute we brought her home! Its so funny when she is doing something wrong...Bubba will give her this look like " dont you know your not supposed to do that" LOL They are the perfect pair! I could go on forever about her LOL...Here are some pictures!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
those pictures are adorable especially the last one!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
What a sweetheart, the picture with her tongue out a bit is precious.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kiahsmom\";p=\"107054 said:
What a sweetheart, the picture with her tongue out a bit is precious.

Thanks! Yeah i love how her tongue sticks out sometimes...she also will make a sucking sound when she is sleeping too...its really cute lol

·
Registered
725 Posts
Oh My Gosh!! She is the cutest!!.... :(  I'm jealous... I want Gus to have a lil friend like that too!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
I'm turning INSIDE OUT over this darling baby!!!! MAN, you're so lucky!!! I WANT A BABY!!!!!!   :(

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! ! !

xoxo

julia and bibby

Attachments

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Tell me that last pic is going to be your signature!!! It's perfect...man, could they look any more alike?  Just wonderful...I remember how much fun it is to welcome them home!  Enjoy and congrats!  :)

G

·
0 Posts
They look SO cute together.  Perfect little couple.  I love the last pic too!  So sweet   :)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Ohhh, I sooo get baby fever when I hold a newborn. Now you just gave me puppy fever! She is so beautiful. Congtarts to you and your new addition.

·
Registered
236 Posts
What a beautiful baby girl! Oh, now I'm really dying to get another! I bet if I show my husband those pics he'd go for it! :wink: Thw one where your oldest has his paw wrapped around is sooo precious. And the little tongue pic is adorable!

Congratulations!! :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts