Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately my mom has been redoing and rearranging the entire house. So far, we've had the front door replaced, new tile and furniture rearranged in the family room, a new office, both bathrooms completely redone and the pool was diamond brited....and yet there's more to come. In the process, she was considering getting rid of this lambskin rug we've had forever but decided to use it to cover cable wires in the family room. Well, Xena couldn't have asked for more....shes barely moved from that spot since we put it there last night....tongue out, loudly snoring....she's as snug as a bug in a (lambskin) rug.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'm pretty sure you can wash lambskin, we do it all the time at the nursing home.  

Your sweetie pie sure seems to love that rug.  Pics are too cute.

·
Registered
780 Posts
That is too cute!  Looks like she isn't going to let that rug go now!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup....the rug stays now. We really do have to wash it though. It was WHITE when we first got it and very fluffy...not so much anymore. But its so true....the littlest things make a boxer happy!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
You scared me half to death!  When the title said "not moving", I thought Oh NO!  What horrible thing am I going to read this morning?  Thank goodness it was a good thing and not a bad thing! :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts